Number Sense Challenge
mathleague.org invites you to compete in our Number Sense Challenge, a weekly event that will allow you to track your progress on Number Sense tests as you climb the leader board and compete for prizes! Join us on Thursday nights for an hour as we take a Number Sense test and then go over how to do some of the problems. You can register for the entire 10-week challenge for $50. Each student's top 8 scores will count toward their overall score for the Challenge, and prizes will be given out based on cumulative scores at the end of the Challenge. EVERYONE is welcome to participate; we will have a separate open division for participants who are older than 6th grade - middle schoolers who miss taking Number Sense tests, coaches, even parents are welcome to join!
Follow these steps to get involved:
Here are the Number Sense Challenges through the end of this school year. Remember, even if a Challenge is completed, you can register in order to get access to the tests and lessons from the completed Challenge:
- Make sure you understand the Number Sense rules, and download some free tests if you haven't taken a Number Sense test before.
- Familiarize yourself with how the testing works.
- Sign up for the 10-week Challenge (select which challenge below).
- Watch your progress and that of the other students on our Leader Board.
- Missed the last Number Sense Challenge but want copies of the tests? Simply register below and pay for the Challenge that has already finished and you will be given access to a folder containing all the tests and lessons from that Challenge.
Upcoming challenges you can compete in
Past challenges you can purchase for access to the tests and recordings