Free mathleague.org Contest Problem Sets
Our sample tests are designed to help students see what a mathleague.org contest would be like and make an informed decision about what level of participation is appropriate. If you wish to obtain free samples of our Contest Problem Sets, please fill out the form below.
Please note the following:
- If you would like to purchase additional Contest Problem Sets beyond the free ones offered here, these are available in our online store.
- By requesting these Contest Problem Sets, you agree:
- To be placed on the mathleague.org mailing list
- That you are 13 years of age or older
- That you wish to receive informational emails from mathleague.org
- Do not use a hotmail email address. The hotmail server will not deliver our Contest Problem Sets to a hotmail address. Please use an alternate email address so that you can receive the Contest Problem Sets.
- Sometimes our tests go to a spam or junk mail filter; please check there if you don't see your Contest Problem Sets.
- The questions should be delivered within 1 hour. After an hour, if you have used a non-hotmail email address AND checked your junk mail but still have not received the Contest Problem Sets, please email us at email@example.com and tell us that you have not used a hotmail address and that you have checked your junk mail folder, and we will attempt to help you further.
- The sample Contest Problem Sets are copyrighted by mathleague.org and may not be distributed outside your school, modified, or resold for any reason.