Elementary District Playoffs
This page provides information regarding mathleague.org's district playoffs at the elementary level. Please note that the term "state" as used on this page may refer to a state, territory, province, or any analogous jurisdiction.
Only students or teams who attained a high enough score at one of the qualifying rounds may compete at the district playoff (see this page for qualification details). Students may only sign up for the district playoff in the district where their school is physically located.
Any student whose total individual performance at the district playoff is among the top 10 at the student's grade level in the student's district will be invited to compete in all events at that year's state championship. Any team whose sweepstakes performance at the district playoff is the highest in the team's division within the team's district or among the top 5 in the team's division across all districts in the state will be invited to compete in all events at the state championship.
District playoffs will be held in March and will use the test release number that ends in 26. Click here for the list where district playoff sites will be posted as they are confirmed. Below are the states where we hold district playoffs. Click on the links below to see the map of districts for each state.
- Northwest District (Blue counties in upper left of map)
- Northeast District (Yellow counties in upper right of map)
- Central District (Red counties in center of map)
- Southwest District (Yellow counties in lower left of map)
- Southeast District (Blue counties in lower right of map)
- St. Louis District (St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County)